Professional Counseling With A Christian Perspective
Susan Garner – LCSW, CADC, MISA II
Individual, Couple, Family, Group
• Children (age 5 and above)
Therapy Dog Available
Offering Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
In A Variety Of Areas
• Anger, Anxiety Depression and Mood Disorders
• Adjustment Disorders
• Boundary and Codependency Issues
• Divorce Care, Grief and Loss Issues
• Life Transitions
• Impulse Control Issues
• Marital Counseling
• Mediation Services
• Pre-Marital Counseling
(certified in PREPARE/ENRICH testing)
• Relationship Problems
• Self Care and Stress Management
• Sexual Abuse Issues
• Substance Abuse/Addictions
• Trauma Recovery
• Children’s Counseling
• Play Therapy
• Sessions are scheduled by appointment.
•Normal Hours are: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays between 9 AM and 7 PM.
Other times may be available on a limited basis.
•Payment is expected at time of service
•Insurance is not billed; however, receipts may be provided to you to submit to your insurance.